Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paying DJ's is a "bitch"

As promised Evil Monkee will be delivering the shit everybody knows but is too scared to say. And for the first hoe of the year we introduce Stephanie Masoeu Baker.

This "child" is known for her "generousity" but her recent escapade takes the cake, and she hasn't even celebrated her sweet 16 yet. I dont know if it was cab trouble, no money, the lack of friends or just pure horniness but with no other place to go she did the only thing a stranded "ma-14" would do. She asked the DJ (yes that one with dreads) to stay over at his place. As it seems living with a DJ isn't cheap, as the going rate these days is a fuck a day (if not more..).

Now i have no objection with a girl doing what she has to do but at 15? I mean like seriously, is it just me or was this chick peeking through her parents key-holes at the wrong time of the night?

Dont take my word for it, we got proof ... Is it just me or is she saying, "I take any rasta, cash or cheque".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Site Info

Followers

Evil Monkee Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template